Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied banned players on baltop

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
Minecraft Username:
gdbs​

What is your suggestion's title?
banned players on baltop​

Suggestion Details:
when players are banned, they shouldnt still be on baltop, cuz they may be money dupers, or bug abusers​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
it will make baltop more up to date and fair to true grinders​

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
gdbs​

What is your suggestion's title?
banned players on baltop​

Suggestion Details:
when players are banned, they shouldnt still be on baltop, cuz they may be money dupers, or bug abusers​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
it will make baltop more up to date and fair to true grinders​
Dude its a good suggestion but you should add more details
For example you could have given an example where you prove a player has duped and is still on bal top
Less details -> Less chance of it getting accepted

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
gdbs

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
Hajjiwashington, Friedrice933700, Saybyetoyourbed, kat1cisim are all on top 10 baltop, and they banned

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
It's only unfair to keep people on baltop if they have made their money cheating. Which in this case since I don't play skyblock, I don't know.
Otherwise, if someone is banned but has made his money legitimately, it's quite unfair for him to lose that position, even if he is banned. Since he worked his way there.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
gdbs

gdbs

Donator
Donator
IGN
gdbs
It's only unfair to keep people on baltop if they have made their money cheating. Which in this case since I don't play skyblock, I don't know.
Otherwise, if someone is banned but has made his money legitimately, it's quite unfair for him to lose that position, even if he is banned. Since he worked his way there.
His bal wouldnt reset, he just wouldnt appear, and if he gets unbanned it appears again

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Once they find out if the money was actually duped, they will wipe that player's account. Although, baltop doesn't really have anything to do with competition. or at least they should wipe their account in this case.

really good suggestions its just that your post is a bit lack luster but really nice idea

naranbaatr

Donator
Donator
IGN
naranbaatr
Hello there, after reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a +1 due to the following reasons:
  • I agree that banned players should be hidden from the baltop menu, and only reappear once unbanned. This would prevent them from taking up spots in baltop.
Regards, naran

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello

Neutral

Baltop in survival dosen't really affect competitively since there is no payout of such thing. Along with, it depends on the ban as if it was for bug duping the player already get's wiped.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.