Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

BAN REMOVE (Appeal)

ELLHNASgamer

REMOVE MY PREMEDIATELY BAN! I WAS FIGHTING HACKERS! I WANT TO PLAY BEDWARS! IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU, YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT ME BECAUSE SOME MONTHS AGO I WAS PREESING RIGHT CLICK WILE I WAS USING MY SWORD IN 1.20.4 AND THE GAME DONE MANY THINGS. IF I WAS PRESSING IT IT IT WAS GOING TO KEEP ME IN A PLACE AND SERVER BANNED ME AND SAID "CHEATING IS NOT ALLLOWER", WHAT CHEATING? AND STAFF MEMBERS SAY THAT THEY DECIDE MY THEMSELVES. THAT IS ACTUALLY A LIE! THE FIRST STAFF MEMBER WHO SEE THIS DECIDES BY ITSELF. AND MABE THEY ARE BOTS OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I WANTED AT LEAST IF ONE DECIDES ABOUT ME THIS I WANTED TO BE THE OWNER OF THE SERVER ( voodootje0 voodootje0 ) BUT THE OTHER STUFF MEMBERS DECIDED. WHY? YOU DO NOT UNDERSTUND? I AM WAITING YOUR ANSWERS STAFF MEMBERS

Solution
REMOVE MY PREMEDIATELY BAN! I WAS FIGHTING HACKERS! I WANT TO PLAY BEDWARS! IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU, YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT ME BECAUSE SOME MONTHS AGO I WAS PREESING RIGHT CLICK WILE I WAS USING MY SWORD IN 1.20.4 AND THE GAME DONE MANY THINGS. IF I WAS PRESSING IT IT IT WAS GOING TO KEEP ME IN A PLACE AND SERVER BANNED ME AND SAID "CHEATING IS NOT ALLLOWER", WHAT CHEATING? AND STAFF MEMBERS SAY THAT THEY DECIDE MY THEMSELVES. THAT IS ACTUALLY A LIE! THE FIRST STAFF MEMBER WHO SEE THIS DECIDES BY ITSELF. AND MABE THEY ARE BOTS OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I WANTED AT LEAST IF ONE DECIDES ABOUT ME THIS I WANTED TO BE THE OWNER OF THE SERVER ( voodootje0 voodootje0 ) BUT THE OTHER STUFF MEMBERS DECIDED. WHY? YOU DO NOT UNDERSTUND?

Faz_DLB

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
REMOVE MY PREMEDIATELY BAN! I WAS FIGHTING HACKERS! I WANT TO PLAY BEDWARS! IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU, YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT ME BECAUSE SOME MONTHS AGO I WAS PREESING RIGHT CLICK WILE I WAS USING MY SWORD IN 1.20.4 AND THE GAME DONE MANY THINGS. IF I WAS PRESSING IT IT IT WAS GOING TO KEEP ME IN A PLACE AND SERVER BANNED ME AND SAID "CHEATING IS NOT ALLLOWER", WHAT CHEATING? AND STAFF MEMBERS SAY THAT THEY DECIDE MY THEMSELVES. THAT IS ACTUALLY A LIE! THE FIRST STAFF MEMBER WHO SEE THIS DECIDES BY ITSELF. AND MABE THEY ARE BOTS OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I WANTED AT LEAST IF ONE DECIDES ABOUT ME THIS I WANTED TO BE THE OWNER OF THE SERVER ( voodootje0 voodootje0 ) BUT THE OTHER STUFF MEMBERS DECIDED. WHY? YOU DO NOT UNDERSTUND?
Hello, ELLHNASgamer.

Please feel free to Appeal here and choose the appropriate topic for the appeal according to the type of punishment you were given, be descriptive, and show that you are worthy of getting your punishment lifted. Please note that posting things like this may worsen your situation and decrease your chances of your appeal being accepted. I understand your situation, but please understand that using hacks are still against the server rules, no matter how you use them! It is best to leave the hackers for the staff team to take care of.

For your reference, here is the link to our server rules ➟ JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.

Solution
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E

ELLHNASgamer

Hello, ELLHNASgamer.

Please feel free to Appeal here and choose the appropriate topic for the appeal according to the type of punishment you were given, be descriptive, and show that you are worthy of getting your punishment lifted. Please note that posting things like this may worsen your situation and decrease your chances of your appeal being accepted. I understand your situation, but please understand that using hacks are still against the server rules, no matter how you use them! It is best to leave the hackers for the staff team to take care of.

For your reference, here is the link to our server rules ➟ JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.
bro I cannot because I posted an appeal and I passed the limit and I was waiting for 5 days and I still cannot send another one appeal. DO NOT ANSWER ME LIKE A ROBOT!

Faz_DLB

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
bro I cannot because I posted an appeal and I passed the limit and I was waiting for 5 days and I still cannot send another one appeal. DO NOT ANSWER ME LIKE A ROBOT!
Thank you for your patience. If my responses come across as automated, please understand that I want to maintain respect and professionalism in this conversation. Complaining won't benefit your situation either. Please wait for the Senior Moderators to allocate another appeal if you have already used your five appeals, and requested another one. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation. :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
E

ELLHNASgamer

Thank you for your patience. If my responses come across as automated, please understand that I want to maintain respect and professionalism in this conversation. Complaining won't benefit your situation either. Please wait for the Senior Moderators to allocate another appeal if you have already used your five appeals, and requested another one. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation. :)
ok bro, thank you for saying me what's going on, for talk me like a person and for your good intentions

cChOn

IGN
cChOn
Now it's clear that you're oblivious to what you did wrong so let me make you face reality, you cheated brody. To some it may seem like you're doing God's work by using hacks against hackers, but in the end, you still used cheats. I know you have good intentions but you failed to realize that it is completely AGAINST THE RULES to utilize any third-party apps that is blacklisted in the server (Jartex Gameplay Rules refer to "Use of Hacks/Blacklisted Modifications). If I kill a murderer for ending the lives of many, I'd still be charged with manslaughter and murder.
REMOVE MY PREMEDIATELY BAN! I WAS FIGHTING HACKERS! I WANT TO PLAY BEDWARS! IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU, YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT ME BECAUSE SOME MONTHS AGO I WAS PREESING RIGHT CLICK WILE I WAS USING MY SWORD IN 1.20.4 AND THE GAME DONE MANY THINGS. IF I WAS PRESSING IT IT IT WAS GOING TO KEEP ME IN A PLACE AND SERVER BANNED ME AND SAID "CHEATING IS NOT ALLLOWER", WHAT CHEATING? AND STAFF MEMBERS SAY THAT THEY DECIDE MY THEMSELVES. THAT IS ACTUALLY A LIE! THE FIRST STAFF MEMBER WHO SEE THIS DECIDES BY ITSELF. AND MABE THEY ARE BOTS OR SOMETHING BECAUSE I WANTED AT LEAST IF ONE DECIDES ABOUT ME THIS I WANTED TO BE THE OWNER OF THE SERVER ( voodootje0 voodootje0 ) BUT THE OTHER STUFF MEMBERS DECIDED. WHY? YOU DO NOT UNDERSTUND? I AM WAITING YOUR ANSWERS STAFF MEMBERS