Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved Forums Ban Abused

The console bans me every day for 1 hour or like the 7 days like now!. It's not playable, I can't play for my clan. And no one is doing anything about it

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    560.5 KB · Views: 27
Solution
You can request a screenshare for bans over 1 hour long. However, to my knowledge screenshares are currently on halt so you will have to wait the ban out. Although the console does false ban sometimes, you shouldn't be getting banned multiple times for increasingly long durations if you're not doing something you shouldn't be doing.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
You can request a screenshare for bans over 1 hour long. However, to my knowledge screenshares are currently on halt so you will have to wait the ban out. Although the console does false ban sometimes, you shouldn't be getting banned multiple times for increasingly long durations if you're not doing something you shouldn't be doing.

Solution

APOCALYPS930

I agree. He must be using hacks because he said the console is banning him for 1 week now

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Monster_Sauger
I'm kidding, but it's nervous, I'm really cheating! I was still banned for 1 hour (I was a spectator in bedwars) And I'm banned when I activate clan trophies it's a console bug

FlamerMC

You're probably using some kind of a cheating mod or client which is getting detected by the anti cheat so do the %appdata% on run and check your minecraft folders especially the mod folder if you have any kind of cheats in there like a god bridge macro or something.

Hope this helped

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
I'm kidding, but it's nervous, I'm really cheating! I was still banned for 1 hour (I was a spectator in bedwars) And I'm banned when I activate clan trophies it's a console bug
how nuggets said, you usually would've gotten screenshared, but, since screenshares are on halt & we don't conduct them anymore, if the ban >= 1d then make a clip of what you were doing before the ban & dm a JrMod+ on discord, in case you cannot clip, then you'd have to wait it out.

You're probably using some kind of a cheating mod or client which is getting detected by the anti cheat so do the %appdata% on run and check your minecraft folders especially the mod folder if you have any kind of cheats in there like a god bridge macro or something.

Hope this helped
(i'd just like to add that minecraft anticheats don't really work like that, they aren't like other games external anticheats, having cheats in your versions folder won't get you banned.)

FlamerMC

how nuggets said, you usually would've gotten screenshared, but, since screenshares are on halt & we don't conduct them anymore, if the ban >= 1d then make a clip of what you were doing before the ban & dm a JrMod+ on discord, in case you cannot clip, then you'd have to wait it out.

(i'd just like to add that minecraft anticheats don't really work like that, they aren't like other games external anticheats, having cheats in your versions folder won't get you banned.)
i Had just switched from cracked and i had a real minecraft account but apparantly the files were the same and i used to cheat with a godbridge mod in my old cracked account and the second i hopped on hypixel it insta banned me so i assumed it just detected it lmao