Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Bad Server lag in a Bedwars game

johnthejoker

IGN
johnthejoker
Hi Staff,
The server lag was so bad the entire game was just teleporting here and there
I used the find command on a player in the same game to find which server it was

It was a quadruples server - bw4 978 - I think it's that, i accidently copied something and forgot about the server
If it is wrong i am so sorry for wasting ur time staff

Thank you in advance

rowlR

Suspended
sometimes the server lags even if we have a highspeed connection that's when there are more than 2000 people online on the server
I couldn't understand what ment from the 3rd line hope this helps!

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
According to the forums there are 4K players online right now. Yes there will be a lot of lag especially in lobbies. Sometimes its probably cause of your ping, hopefully the Devs will help to solve the lag issue.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
johnthejoker

johnthejoker

IGN
johnthejoker
sometimes the server lags even if we have a highspeed connection that's when there are more than 2000 people online on the server
I couldn't understand what ment from the 3rd line hope this helps!
It's a command called "find" you can use it to find which server the players are on.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Jartex just hit 4.6k players yesterday so the load on the server increases especially bedwars since its the hottest gamemode in the server right now. Also the staff can't do much about this, their job is to see if the server is peaceful and check if anyone needs help or is breaking rules, well this issue is well known and it will take some time to fix sadly..