Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

BedWars Back solo Bw

Twx_

Minecraft Username:
Litexs​

What is your suggestion's title?
Back solo Bw​

Suggestion Details:
Hello everyone, I came to make a suggestion. I don't know if it has been brought up before or not, but I think this suggestion would be good, and if it has any negatives or anything please let me know.
Ultimately this is a suggestion, and we can all correct any mistakes in it to improve it.

Suggestion

Maybe you've ever played Bedwars on your own and then the internet went out or you got kicked or something like that and then you couldn't get back to playing and you had a win streak and you lost or your clan trophies were on.For this reason, I offer my suggestion: after you leave the game (you get kicked/the internet goes out...) you will be able to return to the game as long as your bed is there. That is, after the player leaves, his bed will remain there, and as long as it is there he can return

Positives

• After exiting, the player will be able to return
  • If you have consecutive wins, you will be able to keep them if you return to play before your bed breaks
  • Don't lose clan trophies
These are the most important positives

negatives

• A free, easy-to-obtain bed will be given to players as long as the person does not return to the game
I don't know if I can take it as a negative, but I presented it​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
How does it help? Well for the players, it will be good as I mentioned in maintaining the win streak, clan trophies, etc
He will be given a chance to complete the game. Sometimes you almost win, and then you get kicked out for lag or something, even though you didn't violate anything.​

Extra Information:
I realize this is not a great suggestion for a server add-on
But it would be good to add it to the players in order to give them a chance to come back
Thank you all If there is an problem or modification please let me know​

iTzTiagoGamer

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
iTzTiagoGamer
I used to be a solos player in bedwars, I can relate to most things you mentioned in this post, its really frustrating when you get disconnected because you end up losing your winstreak or trophies and you have no possibility to reconnect eventhough your bed wasn't destroyed by anyone. Its a thing that I would really like to see inside the game. +1

JawBreaker

Donator
Donator
IGN
poopybot
Minecraft Username:
Litexs​

What is your suggestion's title?
Back solo Bw​

Suggestion Details:
Hello everyone, I came to make a suggestion. I don't know if it has been brought up before or not, but I think this suggestion would be good, and if it has any negatives or anything please let me know.​
Ultimately this is a suggestion, and we can all correct any mistakes in it to improve it.​

Suggestion

Maybe you've ever played Bedwars on your own and then the internet went out or you got kicked or something like that and then you couldn't get back to playing and you had a win streak and you lost or your clan trophies were on.For this reason, I offer my suggestion: after you leave the game (you get kicked/the internet goes out...) you will be able to return to the game as long as your bed is there. That is, after the player leaves, his bed will remain there, and as long as it is there he can return​

Positives

• After exiting, the player will be able to return
  • If you have consecutive wins, you will be able to keep them if you return to play before your bed breaks
  • Don't lose clan trophies
These are the most important positives​

negatives

• A free, easy-to-obtain bed will be given to players as long as the person does not return to the game
I don't know if I can take it as a negative, but I presented it​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
How does it help? Well for the players, it will be good as I mentioned in maintaining the win streak, clan trophies, etc​
He will be given a chance to complete the game. Sometimes you almost win, and then you get kicked out for lag or something, even though you didn't violate anything.​

Extra Information:
I realize this is not a great suggestion for a server add-on​
But it would be good to add it to the players in order to give them a chance to come back​
Thank you all If there is an problem or modification please let me know​
Very good suggestion but i believe this is already suggested so a -1 from me.

JawBreaker

Donator
Donator
IGN
poopybot
this has been suggested by _Nightmare_ _Nightmare_ you can check it yourself.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Twx_

Twx_

Very good suggestion but i believe this is already suggested so a -1 from me.
Hello, I understand your opinion, it may have been mentioned before, but the important thing is that it has not been implemented. When you presented your opinion on the proposal, you gave me a negative vote because it was mentioned before, but not implemented. When you cast a negative vote, you must have found harm or problem with the proposal and are submitting it to reinforce your opinion. Your down vote is unconvincing.
  • If you give an upvote, support your opinion with the benefit you will gain from implementing it or that it will be beneficial to your experience.
  • If you vote down, support your opinion with the negatives of its implementation and how it would not be a good idea to add it
It does not depend on whether it has been mentioned before, but on how useful the suggestion is and how it will help. Thank you all.

JawBreaker

Donator
Donator
IGN
poopybot
Hello, I understand your opinion, it may have been mentioned before, but the important thing is that it has not been implemented. When you presented your opinion on the proposal, you gave me a negative vote because it was mentioned before, but not implemented. When you cast a negative vote, you must have found harm or problem with the proposal and are submitting it to reinforce your opinion. Your down vote is unconvincing.
  • If you give an upvote, support your opinion with the benefit you will gain from implementing it or that it will be beneficial to your experience.
  • If you vote down, support your opinion with the negatives of its implementation and how it would not be a good idea to add it
It does not depend on whether it has been mentioned before, but on how useful the suggestion is and how it will help. Thank you all.
Well, you must know that you cannot suggest what has been suggested before, read the rules, anyways I propose that you should promote that suggestion instead which already has 12 upvotes so that we can actually get this implemented in the server.

_Nightmare_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Hosaingamerz
hey i like to mention that this is already suggested by me so there is no point for you to create that, but if you still go on with this you might get warning for following reason

Flood

with that said i request you to instated making your own suggestion why don't you try to upvote mine so we can have this in our game