First of all, don't yell, and secondly, if it's hard for you to answer someone's posts, don't do it.
I asked nicely.
I know how to use an autominer but from some reasoning +15 min it doesn't work. He does everything else, but he doesn't.
First of all, don't yell, and secondly, if it's hard for you to answer someone's posts, don't do it.
I asked nicely.
I know how to use an autominer but from some reasoning +15 min it doesn't work. He does everything else, but he doesn't.
1) you did not at all read the responses in the other post from what i see
2)yes you did but it's annoying how you do this (you ask in red when it will be fixed, no one knows, it is likely u never read the responses, you should contact a mod if it still doesn't work after this with videos of it happening)
3)autominer time is supposed to be "it"
relogin to the server and go to a mine and try using it there if you successfully use it go inside a mine and use the command /autominer and place your miner
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.