Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Autominer is not working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowmaxi09

Yesterday I reported a problem that the autominer isn't working, do you know when the problem will be solved?

Citan

Addicted Member
Yesterday I reported a problem that the autominer isn't working, do you know when the problem will be solved?
no we won't no regular player would know in the first place, and i am very sure you have no autominer time

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Snowmaxi09

You're saying I don't have autominer time, then can you explain to me what I have in my EC?

As you can see, I have all kinds of time for an autominer :) Next time, don't be so sure!

For some reason I can't add time.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 2.png
    2.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 8

Citan

Addicted Member
You're saying I don't have autominer time, then can you explain to me what I have in my EC?

As you can see, I have all kinds of time for an autominer :) Next time, don't be so sure!

For some reason I can't add time.
YOU HAVE TO RIGHT CLICK IT WHILE IT IS IN YOUR HAND

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Snowmaxi09

First of all, don't yell, and secondly, if it's hard for you to answer someone's posts, don't do it. :mad:
I asked nicely.:confused:
I know how to use an autominer but from some reasoning +15 min it doesn't work. He does everything else, but he doesn't.

Citan

Addicted Member
First of all, don't yell, and secondly, if it's hard for you to answer someone's posts, don't do it. :mad:
I asked nicely.:confused:
I know how to use an autominer but from some reasoning +15 min it doesn't work. He does everything else, but he doesn't.
1) you did not at all read the responses in the other post from what i see
2)yes you did but it's annoying how you do this (you ask in red when it will be fixed, no one knows, it is likely u never read the responses, you should contact a mod if it still doesn't work after this with videos of it happening)
3)autominer time is supposed to be "it"

xXRistevskiXx

IGN
xXRistevskiXx
relogin to the server and go to a mine and try using it there if you successfully use it go inside a mine and use the command /autominer and place your miner

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
GL0CKK GL0CKK Requesting Thread Lock to prevent further grave-digging, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.