Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Auto Seller?

byflurex

When you mining you dont have to go sell it will sell automatically when you have full inventory

Khosraw

Banned
+1

Very good idea! Many servers provide this because it can improve the overall player experience. I suggested this years ago but it went ignored.

When you mine for Lapis and Redstone, this issue becomes bigger. You mine a few blocks and then your inventory is full in 3 seconds. You have to go sell it and 3 seconds later, your inventory is full again.

Khosraw

Banned
There is already command /sell all:hand Which you need rank, and if you wanna suggest something go to Suggestions --> https://jartexnetwork.com/form/13/select

Well, I think what he is really implying is that it is available to all for free. I am pretty sure that will not happen as I have made this suggestion years ago. Many bring it up, but nothing is done about it.

I guess the ranking would be the best solution.

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Well, I think what he is really implying is that it is available to all for free. I am pretty sure that will not happen as I have made this suggestion years ago. Many bring it up, but nothing is done about it.

I guess the ranking would be the best solution.
who cares

S

Shayy

In my opinion it shouldn't be free. For example you have to prestige a few times in order to have access, maybe 5 - 10+ prestiges or something.

znipe

Donator
Donator
I dont think it should be included, if you are a higher prestige you will know how OP this can be

Khosraw

Banned
I dont think it should be included, if you are a higher prestige you will know how OP this can be

Well go off this:

In my opinion it shouldn't be free. For example you have to prestige a few times in order to have access, maybe 5 - 10+ prestiges or something.

This can actually be good. Since there is not much of an addition to the prestige, this can be a good reward to add. Whether it is OP or not, it will affect every player, unlike a paid rank.