Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Asian proxy/server and Bridge in Practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GXTREME

IGN
GXTREME_GAMING
Minecraft Username:
GXTREME_GAMING​

What is your suggestion's title?
Asian proxy/server and Bridge in Practice.​

Suggestion Details:
Greetings, dear mods and players of Jartex. I have some suggestions that I believe you all would find interesting and exciting for everyone. Please take your time and read my suggestions, I look forward to your replies.

1) Asian proxy/server: I have been playing Jartex for awhile now, and I have found out that a lot of Jartex players are from Asia. I've heard people say that the server is located in France, so people living around there would obviously have much more better and stable ping. But considering the large amount of players in Asia, wouldn't it be much more beneficial to just create an asian proxy/server? People living in Asia could not only have a better experience, but it would be more fair for everyone to fight under the same ping, reducing the amount of hit-reg and delays. An example of this would be AcentraMC, they have an eu proxy (play.acentramc.com) and an asian one (as.acentramc.com).

2) Bridge minigame in Practice: Almost everyone knows this gamemode, and I'm pretty sure everyone enjoys it too. The fast paced minigame that requires high reflexes and pvp skills. It is also one of the most well known minigame. Implementing this gamemode into the Practice server is not only an addition to the different duels, but it would bring more fun and joy to everyone.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Firstly, having an asian proxy/server would provide players from Asia with better ping, reducing hit-regs and delays. Besides that, it would bring fairness to everyone. Secondly, TheBridge would be an addition to the various types of duels already available and it can bring more fun and excitement to all the players. Combining the asian proxy/server with TheBridge, it would attract more players and enhance the experience of JartexNetwork.​

Extra Information:
Thanks for going through my suggestion, I do not always check the forums, so if there are any issues, you can DM me on Discord (GXTREME#1439).​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I suggest that you do not suggest that

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
-1 1) I doubt jartex would have another proxy which would completely reduce their players amount

+1 ) Bridge is getting alot of attention and clearly famous. should be added to prac

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GXTREME

GXTREME

IGN
GXTREME_GAMING
-1 1) I doubt jartex would have another proxy which would completely reduce their players amount

+1 ) Bridge is getting alot of attention and clearly famous. should be added to prac
I meant proxy as in a different server ip, but still same server. The only changes is that people in Asia who connect to that ip could enjoy better ping compared to the current one. But they would still be able to play together with the people on the current ip. If you are feeling confused, you could go check out AcentraMC, play.acentramc.com (global ip) and as.acentramc.com (Asian ip).

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, GXTREME​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.