Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

SBD Solved Are other players having this problem or is it just me

Status
Not open for further replies.

FruitFace

I have been having some problems for farming exp i have farmed 100k exp and then bought 150k exp so i can buy a immortal enchant and i open them hoping for something good (inq # or something else) and i did this twice both times i got telepathy and i cant farm everyday i dont get much mostly 100k (and that is from a player that quit and did a giveaway) i spent money and time on hoping for a good enchant and i get a disposable enchant that is barely worth something i dont want to quit the server but how am i supposed to make progress if i cant get a good enchant that is worth putting time and money in to?

JaySN

Addicted Member
Dear,
The custom enchants are designed in a way to make it harder to obtain rarer enchants to keep the gameplay fun and long-lasting. What you feel is is just mere coincidence and luck. If you want then you can make your life easier by either upgrading your grinder to better and more amount of spawners or get a better grinding sword. If you want to suggest to buff up the custom enchants rarity then suggest it here.

*Thread locked*
Regards,
JaySN.

Status
Not open for further replies.