Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

applying for staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used to play on jartex a few months ago on my main but that account got hacked and i dint remember the password. so im back again, its good to be back on my favourite server. though on this account, i have like just 1-2 hours of playtime though i have experience being staff on many other servers and i really wanna help this server get better and make it a better place for the players and make their experience enjoyable. so since i just have 1 hour ogf playtime on this account and like 11 messages on my forum account, can i apply for staff? also havent plahed on the server for a month rn cuz of annual exams. and i left the discord a long time ago and just joined back today when i got the idea of applying for staff, so can i apply for staff keeping all these factors in mind

NotLoLo1818

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Community Assistance

Hello, TheDynamicGamer.​
You can apply for the trial rank here -> https://jartexnetwork.com/form/9/select make sure you meet all the requirements before applying.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ NotLoLo1818

Status
Not open for further replies.