Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Application [Help] NerZer

Status
Not open for further replies.

NerZer

Hello, Good evening JartexNetwork, after long time playing, I would like to join the staff to help the community and staff members.
Good reading.
I - Presentation IRL
To start, my candidacy it would be good if I introduce myself and that I reveal my name, because apart from one person I think that nobody knows it.

So my name is Mathys, I was born April 5, 2000 in Brittany Brest France (do not investigate I am bilingual I speak English very well). This year I return to BTS MUC (Management of Commercial Units), waiting for the response of my competition in G.A.V (Volunteer Deputy Gendarme).
I occupy a lot of my free time on the computer, or watching movies seris ect, but I also practice football club for 6 years have played in R1 my club (Stade Brestois 29).

II - Presentation IG
In game, my nickname is NerZer and some people like me nicknamed NerZ on all the games and since always, before I arrived on Minecraft I was a big player of GTA5 on PS3, until where days my ps3 made the soul, to occupy my time I turned on Minecraft in December 2015. I started with survival then wanting more action on the mini-games and finally the pvp-faction, I played on big servers a lot Modde, I do not quote to avoid all publicity ^^.
I do not play only Minecraft, I like CSS (Counter Strike Source), Fortnite, and the game where I play the most Brawl Stars, I also have a pretty good account.

III - Schedules
For schedules it's a bit tricky, still not taking the courses, I do not know my schedule and it may vary but I will try to give approximate schedules:
- Monday: 18:30 to 21:30
- Tuesday: 18: 30-21: 30
- Wednesday: 14h-21h30 or 18h30-21h30 (1 Wednesday out of 2)
Thursday: 18:30 to 21:30
- Friday: 18: 30-21: 30
- Saturday and Sunday: 9h-21h30 it can varied if prevention.
Of course these schedules are not definitive and can be modified.

IV - Experience in moderation
This paragraph is one of my points of ease, because I have a lot of experience, in moderation ... Indeed I was Resp.Modo on several mincraft server on Pactify for about 5 months, before the server does firm, my role was to respond to players on TS and IG, and help them when I could. It allowed me to listen to the players and help them. I intend to learn the role of Helpeur thanks to you.

V - Why me and not another?
What, trap question! I would say everyone to his luck as long as he respects the conditions. However I am very active on JartexNetwork even more in school period as currently, I try to help the players in the chat when I can, I am very active in the forum.
And I know how to listen and I like helping people, I want to learn this role that fascinates me, I know how to be patient and polite. I would not say that I would be the best Helpeur but in any case I would do what I can to be.
My biggest flaws will be my spelling, I know it and I'm aware of it but I'm doing the best I can to improve it.

VI - End word

We arrive at the end, I think I have more or less all I'm available for all forms of questions, I want to clarify that this is my first application so I did not really know what to say, I hope you like it! Thank you for reading my application.

VII - Conditions
To be at least 16 years old.
Have a minimum of seniority on JartexNetwork.
Have a good microphone with TeamSpeak and Discord.
Have a good spelling.
Do not have a history of sanctions. (explanations if possible)
Know how to be impartial and stay in one's place.

Status
Not open for further replies.