Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Solved apologising for my wrongs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grubbierman

Hi guys, my ingame username is grubbierman and i usually play skyblock and bedwars soemtimes and i have been banned permanently for using auto clicker, i agree that i had been using an autoclicker but for grinding exp and mining blocks from my gen, and just yesterday i had posted an appeal for unban and i had used ai for formulating my message which i thought was allowed, and i have been very loyal to the server and this was my first ban so i was a bit scared to mess things up in my appeal. I just want to enjoy the server just like anybody else, if any mod sees this i am sorry and i will be posting another appeal after a week which will be truthful and honest about the things i have done. Im writing this thread just to apologize to the community. Thanks!

Solution
Hey, you don't need to use fancy words. Just tell the server you messed up by using cheats, and you won't do it again. Explain that you miss playing with your friends on the server and promise you learned your lesson. Keep it simple and honest in your appeal.

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
Hey, you don't need to use fancy words. Just tell the server you messed up by using cheats, and you won't do it again. Explain that you miss playing with your friends on the server and promise you learned your lesson. Keep it simple and honest in your appeal.

Solution

2fast4me

Donator
Donator
IGN
2fast4me
grondon.png

Hello grubbierman!
No ban was imposed on this name. So I don't know if you didn't get it on alt nick. Anyway, I would advise you not to use advantages over other players in the future. Because that way you can discourage them from playing. And ruin their gaming experience. Anyway, don't hide anything until the next application and add alt nicks as well.

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
or just tell them that this is the wrong place for it and that there is a place called “Appeal” for this cenario.

2fast4me

Donator
Donator
IGN
2fast4me
He did not invoke the ban here, but apologized for his act to the community, that's the difference. Although this is not a section even to excuse but rather to help the players.

Vain

Donator
Donator
Hello, how arenyou doing today? No matter what the reason was, it is no excuse to use an Auto-Clicker. If you really are sorry for your actions, make an unban-appeal after sometime. Try being honest, and put in alot of details for your unban to get accepted. Enjoy your day, and have a good one.

Best regards,
~Vain

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Grubbierman

View attachment 28208

Hello grubbierman!
No ban was imposed on this name. So I don't know if you didn't get it on alt nick. Anyway, I would advise you not to use advantages over other players in the future. Because that way you can discourage them from playing. And ruin their gaming experience. Anyway, don't hide anything until the next application and add alt nicks as well.
hello 2fast4me!
I was banned yesterday. the reason for the ban was autoclicker-Logs ill share the screenshot of the ban. Although there is just one thing im concerned about, that is, when i try to join the server the ban message comes up and it say i was banned on 2021-10-18 which does not make sense to me because i was playing skyblock just day before i got banned which was 2024-01-21, so im just not sure if thats a glitch or just a mistake. pls let me know if im mistaken with the date.
thanks again for aknowledging this message!
this is the link for the screenshot of the ban message which i took 2024-01-23 =
View: https://imgur.com/a/mit7BUb

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Grubbierman

Hello, how arenyou doing today? No matter what the reason was, it is no excuse to use an Auto-Clicker. If you really are sorry for your actions, make an unban-appeal after sometime. Try being honest, and put in alot of details for your unban to get accepted. Enjoy your day, and have a good one.

Best regards,
~Vain
Helllo vain,
I am really sorry for using the autoclicker and i get nothing by making excuses and i own up to my mistakes and i agreed to my mistake i have made in the past, i sure will be honest, and i have learnt my lesson in full forsure and i will be more honest about my actions in the ban appeal i make in the future. Thanks for the advice!

Vain

Donator
Donator
Helllo vain,
i sure will be honest, and i have learnt my lesson in full forsure and i will be more honest about my actions in the ban appeal i make in the future. Thanks for the advice!
Im very glad to hear that! Good luck on your Appeal.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Grubbierman

or just tell them that this is the wrong place for it and that there is a place called “Appeal” for this cenario.
Hello Mack!
I had already placed the ban appeal, which got denied because i had used AI to formulate the message, which now i realise that it would not display the real emotions that im having now and it would be deceiving for the staff, so i will be writing my appeal after a week or so the rules states, and i had written the above message just to apologise to the community not to get sympathy from any moderators or anybody so, My intentions were to display my regret for gaining an unfair advantage for using the autoclicker!
Thanks for acknowledging the message!

Status
Not open for further replies.