Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Any tips for survival?

Technostein2

Donator
Donator
Howdy!
natty_sword natty_sword made a very helpful guide regarding your question Here, it is very informative.
Enjoy your stay, other players might have useful suggestions as well, let me know if this answers your question, allowing me to close the thread.

Playkoo

Donator
Donator
Well hello there!
Survival is the main gamemode I play on Jartex. The concept is simple, yet not quite.
The thread by natty describes the inner mechanics of each and everything in survival and is very helpful, I recommend checking it out as it will give you a massive headstart.

First, you don't need to go collecting wood again, you can just do /kit and choose the starter kit. If you choose to buy a rank you can get other kits, for example as a knight rank I have access to prot 1 iron armor.

Second, you can team up with fellow players by joining their clan and helping them out, while they help you out in return. My clan, the wanderers is one of the most elite clans in survival and the only other clan after the abusers with level 25. Having friends makes the experience way more fun.

Third, you can sell your items! The easiest way to earn money is to sell your items to other players that you can get from farming, for example iron, potatoes, carrots etc.

But that's not it! In natty's helpful guide includes a list of all black market prices and travelling merchant prices. Every day the blackmarket resets new items come up. The best item to farm is $1.98 because it can be automated and sold in mass. Everytime there is kelp people rush to the bm and sell all of it, earning up to 50K in just a few minutes!

Getting bored of survival? Try /pvp!

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
itsamesarah

itsamesarah

Well hello there!
Survival is the main gamemode I play on Jartex. The concept is simple, yet not quite.
The thread by natty describes the inner mechanics of each and everything in survival and is very helpful, I recommend checking it out as it will give you a massive headstart.

First, you don't need to go collecting wood again, you can just do /kit and choose the starter kit. If you choose to buy a rank you can get other kits, for example as a knight rank I have access to prot 1 iron armor.

Second, you can team up with fellow players by joining their clan and helping them out, while they help you out in return. My clan, the wanderers is one of the most elite clans in survival and the only other clan after the abusers with level 25. Having friends makes the experience way more fun.

Third, you can sell your items! The easiest way to earn money is to sell your items to other players that you can get from farming, for example iron, potatoes, carrots etc.

But that's not it! In natty's helpful guide includes a list of all black market prices and travelling merchant prices. Every day the blackmarket resets new items come up. The best item to farm is $1.98 because it can be automated and sold in mass. Everytime there is kelp people rush to the bm and sell all of it, earning up to 50K in just a few minutes!

Getting bored of survival? Try /pvp!
Thank you, I will use this tip to help me.