Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Any bedwars tips?

ned_

Donator
Donator
Any bedwars tips?
im really bad at pvp/bedwars lol

Zinger

So I'm actually not a good player at all (decent), but I can give you some tips.
- Play a lot of solo. This is the easiest gamemode on Bedwars since you should be good on 1v1s if you keep practicing.
- Hotkeys. Get a hotkey for your sword, your blocks, your gaps and your pearl. This is very important lol.
- Clicking methods. Now this is not necessary, but butterfly clicking might help you a bit in PVP since it's fast-paced 1.8.9
- Use items correctly. Remember, you can use TNTs to blow bed, and TNT jump. Fireball can hit, blow beds, and fireball jump.
- Block them. Since there isn't fishing rods or eggs/snowballs, blocks are the most useful thing to block people, since it will stop them from moving, and you can hit them to the void.
That's pretty much it, and time will define your skill. I spent 2 months to he decent at it lol.
Anymore questions, DM me at Zinger#8342 :) make sure to join the discord server to DM me

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
well am not that good at pvp too just my tracking and pvp are decent although i do manage to defeat players who are much more skilled than i am

bedwars is not all bout pvp u gotta have a really nice game sense and strats improve ur game sense is pretty deep topic to cover in bw check out sm yt video related to it

also there's always space to impress ur pvp learn sm pvp techniques dont go for sm fancier clicking method just cus it gives more cps u should always go with the ones you are comfortable with

learn bridging learn ninja bridging and one stack cus those are basic and its the safest speed bridging again don't go for fancier bridging methods if u j wanna improve yourself in the game atm

learn how to combo ppl in pvp note that u can't always keep ppl in combo cus at sm point eventually they gonna break out of it and hit u bck so its no big deal j try to learn combo whether its 1-4 or 4-8 or just good

learn to W tap while strafing, block hits, and block trapping

well above points are enough to polish ur skills and ready you up for ur bedwars match

FuzniX

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
FuzniX
The best way to increase your Bedwars level is to play, play and play, practice and you will see: your level will increase muuuuuuch!