Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison AntiCheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenex_Marco

IGN
Zenex_Marco
Minecraft Username:
Zenex_Marco

What is the suggestion about?
AntiCheat

Description:
Hi i would like to ask for AntiCheat on Prison any kind you have just tired of theese hackers flyspeeding and using killaura.

As a Donator they're just breaking the game for other people and it's mostly no staff online on Prison so it's a huge chance of people hacking.

And when im hackaccusing i get a warning and kinda annoying even when i record 24/7 with Badlion Client that records like a 360 gopro but still get warning and kinda annoying when most staff ain't doing their jobs thats supposed to make the server happy.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Actually add AntiCheat

Almostlikeaboss

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Read the suggestion info before posting
  • Do not suggest a new anti-cheat system or host.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Actually, instead of shouting out the person ingame for hacking, you can either message a staff online to spectate the hacker or message them on Discord. There's no need to say "Pingging is hacking" in main chat.

Either way I'm going to deny your suggestion as you're clearly not allowed to suggest a new anti-cheat.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Zenex_Marco​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it. This decision was taken, due to the following reason(s):​
  • Reason above
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.