Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Anti-Spam system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoodle

Minecraft Username:
RebornMafioso

What is the suggestion about?
Anti-Spam system.

Description:
Alright, so, you know how too much Caps can get you possibly muted? Yeah. We need a new system for that, a bot perhaps. But, it doesn't mute, nor even warn. It'll just deny the amount of caps anyone can use, like how you want it to be EX:20-Caps Maximum, 15-Caps Maximum, etc. You can change it however you want it to be.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I hear people are getting pretty annoyed getting muted by caps when they barely even realize it. Caps are natural, rage is an output that can immediately make you spam out Caps, including anger-issues. So if you warn someone for shouting caps too much, next day they wouldn't even bat an eye to the warning when they're angered by something. It's natural to put a lot capslock in only 1 sentence.

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Minecraft Username:
RebornMafioso

What is the suggestion about?
Anti-Spam system.

Description:
Alright, so, you know how too much Caps can get you possibly muted? Yeah. We need a new system for that, a bot perhaps. But, it doesn't mute, nor even warn. It'll just deny the amount of caps anyone can use, like how you want it to be EX:20-Caps Maximum, 15-Caps Maximum, etc. You can change it however you want it to be.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I hear people are getting pretty annoyed getting muted by caps when they barely even realize it. Caps are natural, rage is an output that can immediately make you spam out Caps, including anger-issues. So if you warn someone for shouting caps too much, next day they wouldn't even bat an eye to the warning when they're angered by something. It's natural to put a lot capslock in only 1 sentence.
+1 I agree

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
-1, It's on hypixel and it's so annoying I also hate it...

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Shoodle

Shoodle

-1, It's on hypixel and it's so annoying I also hate it...
It's not just on Hypixel, but hundreds, maybe even THOUSANDS of other servers too. What's worse, getting mad because your message was lowercase'd down or get warned and possibly muted just because you used caps?

Status
Not open for further replies.