Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Anti Gravity boots in warp fps

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfJustice

Banned
Ok I recently got banned for Fly Hacks by raiding101 but he didnt realize i was using anti gravity boots in warp fps. I dont know if thats allowed or not because I havnt seen any1 get punished for that reason and being banned on skyblock for Hacks isnt reasonable when i have skyvi rank so is it staff abuse or false ban when 8 g9

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

ManOfJustice

Banned
Ok I recently got banned for Fly Hacks by raiding101 but he didnt realize i was using anti gravity boots in warp fps. I dont know if thats allowed or not because I havnt seen any1 get punished for that reason and being banned on skyblock for Hacks isnt reasonable when i have skyvi rank so is it staff abuse or false ban when getting banned for using anti gravity boots in pvp areas

Flexier

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Staff Member
It's not allowed. If you didn't know about it then i assume you're new to Jartex/SkyBlockDream. The thing you said about the ranks, If you have a rank that doesn't mean you won't abuse/hack and that won't get your chances to be unbanned. It's not staff abuse, if you think so report it. I'll fix your ban, after i ask raiding what happened and what he actually saw.

Thread Locked.

Got anything to say regarding this? Pm me on Discord @CruzPlays#9430

Status
Not open for further replies.