Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied TheBridge Anti-Camper

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Ender_Sheep​

What is the suggestion about?
Anti-Camper​

Description:
Every time you are near your nexus in a 16x16x16 area you starts getting poisoned this is because everytime i to do a gold pick rush or even potion rush i always get bow spammed in face . By this rushes will be easier a bit and the bow spammers or campers that call themselves " Defenders " can be stopped ( its very hard to fight when you are in a 2x1 tunnel with a bow spammer against you ) and to refill the poison bar they have to wait outside of that 16x16x16 area for 30 seconds ( you can stay near your nexus for 30 seconds )

Points to mention :

You only get poisoned by your nexus
  1. Poison CAN kill you ( just like water )
  2. Using bows in nexus should be disabled
  3. Bow should also get a cooldown of 1 second ( because a litteral bow spam can fire like 2 shots per second which deal kb and if u get bow spammed for 7 seconds u will just die if in no armor )
  4. and if possible REMOVE bow kit

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Campers can be stopped
Damaging nexus can be possible ( yes it is impossible with campers specially on cliffs​

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Dear BigSmile,

I have decided to give this suggestion a -1 because this would mean people are hesitant about defending their own nexus

Good luck!

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, BigSmile​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Negative feedback.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​