Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Amount of Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
Xx_N0qtilous_xX​

What is the suggestion about?
Amount of Hackers​

Description:
Hi,I wanted to say that whenever me and my friend play on bedwars we get very annoyed by the amount of hackers killing us then to make it worse trash talking to us like they killed us legit.Please fix this problem since this causes me and my friends even other people to get mad.Only way to defeat them is to team up with another team which is also illegal and can get everyone banned.Consider fixing this problem because it really get us mad when we are about to win and a hacker destroyes our bed through blocks and we loose a winstreak just because of that hacker.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It can improve jartex by making its security better and causing people to play here increasing the population of the server causing it one day to be better than hypixel even.​

Extra Information:
Please consider this suggestion.Since it can cause a lot benefit in your server.The only thing holding me and my friend from playing this every hour instead of every 5 hours is because we need a break from all these hackers.​

G

Gusto

I know your feeling, but you cant suggest new anticheat. I know that anticheat needs BIG improvements. Staff is doing their best to ban hackers.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
X
I just wanted to let you know the amount of hacker. Hope the staff will be able to get rid of them and improve the server. Thanks for your feedback
Regards, Xx_N0qtilous_xX

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, Xx_N0qtilous_xX​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it as you can't suggest stuff about the anti-cheat. Please just report hackers using this link -> https://jartexnetwork.com/form/2/select

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
natty_sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.