Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already suggested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
OrphanRaptor41​

What is the suggestion about?
Already suggested​

Description:
Most suggestions are Deniable because the idea was already suggested by someone else.

I want to prevent this by using examples for separate game forums example where if you type in a title it will give suggestions and similar topics that other people have already said implying this to the Suggestions Forum might help prevent people suggesting the exact same things that have been denied before.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will decrease the number of suggestions which are going to get denied because someone else wrote the same suggestion.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral For now, i want to hear other peoples opinions first before voting

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
+1 Anything to lower these invis threads, though I doubt their eyes will register that its been denied.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Neutral, Because you can just check the Suggestions Archive and choose some prefix and search a similar title of what you will be suggesting.

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
+1 This would stop having to put already suggested, but they should look through forums before posting ...

MoudTage_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, OrphanRaptor41​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • You can go in the forums, add a prefix about the gamemode or type your keywords and from there you can find if it was already suggested or not.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.