AUTHOR AUTHOR Almay Donator Donator Admired Beginner Reporter Typer Approved Joined December 3, 2022 Messages 264 Points 75 December 4, 2022 #11 Koshi said: this guy literally a living npc Click to expand... bruh I'm not I just replied
VoidX Addicted Member Typer Approved Joined July 2, 2021 Messages 284 Points 61 December 5, 2022 #12 Almay Player Introduction: Hello. Nice to meet you Almay . I am VoidX .
not_Nuggets Addicted Member Banned Donator Famous Great Reporter Admired Engaged Typer Joined August 14, 2020 Messages 2,104 Points 249 Age 20 IGN not_Nuggets December 8, 2022 #13 Koshi said: if your favourite game is minecraft and you 15 you really needa snap back to reality Click to expand... That's the typical favorite game for a 15 yo. Including fortnite
Koshi said: if your favourite game is minecraft and you 15 you really needa snap back to reality Click to expand... That's the typical favorite game for a 15 yo. Including fortnite