Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Allies being able to patch for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunchoCoke1

Minecraft Username:
HunchoCoke

What is the suggestion about?
Allies being able to patch for you.

Description:
As most of us know there is a lot of suggestion about the allies rule, But there is going to be the final attempted from me not to remove allies being able to patch/build on your walls. Allies being able to patch walls is very unfair to factions who don't have an ally. Most people will probably say "Will go find an ally like we did" but its not that simple. I think allies shouldn't be able to build/patch in your walls has it is kinda overpowered to one faction raiding another and the faction that is getting raided just being able to call their allies then it becomes an unfair fight considering it will become a 10v20.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Will balance factions.

Extra Information:
And for all the 100iq sky block players saying there like 3 jihad members on at 12am go raid them then, Will sorry to say there is this thing called wee woo and it spams your discord and most faction players will have some way when this goes off to be able to hear it even when they are sleeping. It can take up to 30mins to raiding someone and 10mins to counter and added that there is gonna be a faction getting raided just countering and the ally patching kinda hard to do anything.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Welcome to the factions of JartexNetwork.

Anyways, after viewing your suggestion, I've decided to go with Neutral for the time being.

Sincerely ExoCrafter123
Have a great time!

Silent_MC

Donator
Donator
+1

It's very unfair because it's no fun if one of the top factions just has a good ally and suddenly they can't be raided and they easily win f top. This is a good way to balance out factions.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello HunchoCoke1,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.