Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted All best Practice ideas in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Minecraft Username:
NotLoLo1818

What is the suggestion about?
All best Practice ideas in here

Description:
Hello there, I'm gonna put all the ideas that I think IMO would make Practice way better.

1- Maps: Some players don't have the best PC that could handle some maps I personally have lower than 30 fps in the Vulcano map, Making the design simple and easy would be way better, We Don't need the walls on the sides to be all blocks matching each other on that vulcano map, Making it so that the side walls are all just barrier blocks would look way cleaner and smoother for the gameplay, And the other maps as well, Well the other maps also have barriers but, there also too much details on the side that just kinda ruins the fps at some point so making it so it's just only barriers on the sidewalls would also be better and I'm pretty sure everyone wants it like that so it's more FPS friendly, Remove everything that comes after the barriers, Ground blocks will stay the same. Simple design better, smoother & FPS Friendly.

2- Brackets event's Map: There is currently one map in the Brackets event, And well the map is very bad, too many blocks in the middle of the map and on the sides the enemy can just stand at it and take literally 0 KB which is unfair for the other PvPer so making it so that it's flat would be better. The glass on the sides and above kinda kills the fps as well, Changing it to barriers would make it way smoother and FPS friendly. And obviously adding more simple design FPS friendly maps would be better.

3- Practice KnockBack: Well most important is the KB, It's very weird and too much, As you can actually send someone flying by just 2 hits and they will just get out of the combo, I have 2 ideas for that if possible, Make the KB like the KitPvP KB or either The Skywars KB both are very good, But I suggest Skywars KB more because as a Skywars player I get infinite w tap , BlockHit, and s tap combos really good KB IMO, I have also noticed that the Skywars KB actually matters with your CPS, If you get low cps your KB will be high, If you have around 8-11 it will be a little bit lower KB, 12 CPS+ will make ur kb very low, which is a very good thing to make it fair for players that actually tryhard, Note: (That's my secret behind barely taking KB by the KB 1 sword xd) So yeah making the Practice KB like the Skywars KB would be way better as it also depends on your CPS.

4- Pot Registration: Sometimes the pots are very annoying especially if you are 1v1'ing a bigass tryhard, It sometimes gets delayed when you right-click it takes a little bit time to actually throw and register at that time the Enemy can hit you OFF your pot, Which well yikes you just wasted a pot, And it also sometimes does really low health. So improving the Pots would be really great and appreciated.

5- Events: Making it so that the Mythic player that starts/hosts the Event would be able to force start it or disband it before it starts In the following commands
1-Sumo: /Force start sumo /Disband sumo (Can be only done before the event starts.)
2-Brackets: /Force start Brackets <kit> /Disband Brackets (Can be only done before the event starts.)
3-LMS: /Force start LMS <kit> /Disband LMS (Can be only done before the event starts.)
4-Koth: /Force start Koth /Disband Koth (Can be only done before the event starts.)

(These commands can be only used by the Mythic player who started/hosted the event)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will improve the Practice server a lot and make it more fun and fair for the all the players I have seen many players complaining about the pots and KB this suggestion has all the needs for the Practice server.

Extra Information:
Thanks for reading and your time, Leave your vote below ;)
~NotLoLo1818 <3

Bh4v

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bh4v
+1
Also when you private duel a player (/duel) have the ability to choose which map you pvp in.

ExpertAQ

Addicted Member
I don't agree to point 1. And 2. I usually get 100+ fps so for me it's not really worth to remove it. For me, the outside blocks make the map more beautiful.
Rest are all good.
+1

mike_0

+1 I agree with you except on the point of the kb I would say that the one of the ktpvp is the best second me I would prefer the latter but also that of the skywars there is the important thing is that they change it ahaha xd

montearchie

Donator
Donator
+1 for all except the one about KB:

We’ve been playing on this practice season for over 6 months now, a sudden change in how you take KB would completely throw most people off, meaning they’d have to get used to the new KB, and possibly lowering their K/D, similar to what happened when the PracticePvP got revamped back in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.