Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

After playing the bridge For Over 1 Year, Which kit should i get?

THEAm1kO

IGN
THEAm1kO
So hello, I Have been playing the bridge pretty often since it came out Alot of you will not know Me because im not active On forums and I Also took a break from MC For like 4 Months So

Which kit should i get after finally saving up coins I Need something that i can farm even more Coins with faster.

Give me some advice

Octozilla

IGN
Octozilla
pyro (LV 2) for sure if you don't really good on PVP, healer if you're pot rusher, you can also use tanks for potrushing, swapper for trolling potrusher, spy (LV 2) for stealing enemy's item

SimplifyT

Donator
Donator
IGN
SimplifyT
Hello THEAm1ko

If u want to get more coins from a game u can easily buy coin boosters either from store or by voting crystals for free for a limited amount of time.
U can also buy ranks like iron / gold / diamonds which provide u a permanent personal booster.

Hope this will help u.

• Confused
Reactions: Yuu
So hello, I Have been playing the bridge pretty often since it came out Alot of you will not know Me because im not active On forums and I Also took a break from MC For like 4 Months So

Which kit should i get after finally saving up coins I Need something that i can farm even more Coins with faster.

Give me some advice
If you can combo and have a great gamesense i recommended pyro the worst kit you can buy is traitor its just useless in my opinion

Citan

Addicted Member
If you can combo and have a great gamesense i recommended pyro the worst kit you can buy is traitor its just useless in my opinion
1) pyro got nerfed to hell, hero then sprinter/potrushwithtank then swapper/vampire
2) traitor is still useful, that's why my hightest weekly lb position is the nexus damage

innawin

pls fix the laggbacks
so many laggkacks happen to me while playing while Im low in hp im running suddendly laggbacked and got killed

swarna123

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator

Give me some advice
i would say pyro level 2 healer level 2 swapper and tank level 2 . It depnd on which map you are playing like if you are playing on dino map definetly you should invis rush because you can use the path beside the bridge to go over so that case pyro will be usefull if you got noticed by a player because you can just easily hit people with fire and run away and etc.

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
1) Pyro (just annoy ppl with fire šŸ¤£)
2)Tank (who doesn't like free armor)