Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Gens Afk pool/zone

umprogamer

IGN
umprogamer

Minecraft Username:
umprogamer​

What is your suggestion's title?
Afk pool/zone​

Suggestion Details:
Hello! Just imagine an afk pool which gives you lootboxes/crate keys just like the other game modes on jartex. You can make an afk pool near the spawn point or near the city. Many have spoken to me about this too. Either extend a map a little bit or just fit in some corner.. or maybe the best make a whole different zone for it. Also can add a new command which says '/zone Afk'. I have proposed this idea to a few friends and they all seem to agree with me.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would attract more players to stay afk without an issue and not make an afk pool/zone in the own island. I have faced problems getting disconnected easily too. More people stay afk= More people shown active which will also add to the revenue of the Jartex server. Hope an AFK pool will be added. Thanks.​

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Minecraft Username:
umprogamer​

What is your suggestion's title?
Afk pool/zone​

Suggestion Details:
Hello! Just imagine an afk pool which gives you lootboxes/crate keys just like the other game modes on jartex. You can make an afk pool near the spawn point or near the city. Many have spoken to me about this too. Either extend a map a little bit or just fit in some corner.. or maybe the best make a whole different zone for it. Also can add a new command which says '/zone Afk'. I have proposed this idea to a few friends and they all seem to agree with me.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would attract more players to stay afk without an issue and not make an afk pool/zone in the own island. I have faced problems getting disconnected easily too. More people stay afk= More people shown active which will also add to the revenue of the Jartex server. Hope an AFK pool will be added. Thanks.​
Upvoted

Hello,

Thank you for making a suggestion.
+1