Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Adding /kit Once for each rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Vessalie

What is the suggestion about?
Adding /kit Once for each rank.

Description:
Basically for e.g, Warrior, Gladiator, Hero and Immortal they have kits which you can claim a couple times daily etc. So once kit pvp resets you could be able to claim a kit that can be claimed only ONCE. It would contain stuff that can be obtained really hard and would be rare. Keep n mind it's only claimable once so it wouldn't do any harm so it would be balanced.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
More people might buy ranks also this would be a cool feature that could be added into kit pvp.

Infactuation

+1 this will make it balanced for a normal player without a rank could have a chance against people with ranks (espically immortal)

Pace

Donator
Donator
+1
I like ur idea Vessalie Vessalie

LagginMC

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Vessalie

What is the suggestion about?
Adding /kit Once for each rank.

Description:
Basically for e.g, Warrior, Gladiator, Hero and Immortal they have kits which you can claim a couple times daily etc. So once kit pvp resets you could be able to claim a kit that can be claimed only ONCE. It would contain stuff that can be obtained really hard and would be rare. Keep n mind it's only claimable once so it wouldn't do any harm so it would be balanced.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
More people might buy ranks also this would be a cool feature that could be added into kit pvp.
-1 , If I payed my money towards a immortal rank and only got the kit once, and then went out and got chugged in pvp, I would be pissed, pointless suggestion.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
-1 , If I payed my money towards a immortal rank and only got the kit once, and then went out and got chugged in pvp, I would be pissed, pointless suggestion.
but this is a suggestion for another extra kit that u can redeem once per reset, like on other gamemodes and not just one kit X?D

LagginMC

Addicted Member
Donator
but this is a suggestion for another extra kit that u can redeem once per reset, like on other gamemodes and not just one kit X?D
Mindset still applies, if this is about balancing kitpvp, giving players more op items or "rare items", no balancing in that.

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Yes, /kit once, +1

Status