Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied SBD adding custom pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
XxGRManosGRxX

What is the suggestion about?
adding custom pets

Description:
i'd like to add custom pets that could give u special effects like haste,strength (wont work in fps/pvp zone) and many else effects but they could ether buy it or ether earn it by opening crates (in the voting crate it could be a common pet) that could be disguised as a mob egg ( for eg pig) (the best pet( for eg. a small gorilla which it could contain these effects:strenght II haste II speed II and jump boost II ) could cost like 5mil or whatever price staff wants to put on the pets

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
well this could help playing get effects enstead of buying a beacon

Flexier

Donator
Donator

Firstly, we already have beacons. Since you're not suggesting it for pvp/fps warps where. If wanted to suggest to be able to use in pvp warps, you could brew potions or make a set with the custom enchantments.

Secondly, Minecraft have limitations. Since this server is cracked i don't think this plugin is available for it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
XxGRManos

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator

Firstly, we already have beacons. Since you're not suggesting it for pvp/fps warps where. If wanted to suggest to be able to use in pvp warps, you could brew potions or make a set with the custom enchantments.

Secondly, Minecraft have limitations. Since this server is cracked i don't think this plugin is available for it.
it could be an unfair advantage to have effects in fps warps/pvp warps specially if you have a pet that gives u strength III (thats an example)

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello XxGRManos,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.