Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison Adding city keys too gkit keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj78life6544

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
JJ78LIFE65​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding city keys too gkit keys​

Description:
So basically it's gkit keys but y'all add city keys to it and basically when you get ur gkits every week you will be able to get city keys too and of course the gkit keys time will be extended to like every 2 weeks but it will give 1 city key in the gkit and it will give 2 god keys in the gkit to make it even and ultra 3 and then it stops and. The rare and vote keys are the same​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Making gkit keys worth buying it will increase the rate of people buying the gkit tremendously.​

Extra Information:
Thanks for looking at my suggestion what ever you guys decide will be fine with me​

Last edited:

fatelss

Donator
Donator
How will it be dumb it will increase the rate ppl buy the gkit and if it is a money issue they can increase the price of the gkit
And as i said to you earlier ingame. They wont do it as they can just add a brand new gkit for it :3

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
jj78life6544

jj78life6544

Donator
Donator
And as i said to you earlier ingame. They wont do it as they can just add a brand new gkit for it :3
Ok if they want to make a hole other gkit for it that's fine but if they don't want to they can do what I suggested and they can up the price of the gkit keys

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
IGN
zaki445566
-1 i wont wait 2 weeks for a gkits lol

Status
Not open for further replies.