Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

SkyWars Adding Bow Boosting

YaBoiBet

Minecraft Username:
YaBoiBet​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
SkyWars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Adding Bow Boosting​

Suggestion Details:
Please add bow boosting into the game. It's one of the most fun mechanics in the game and it's basically as fun as fireball boosting mechanics in bedwars.

(Bow boosting is hitting yourself with your own arrow mid air in order to gain momentum or to jump further, can help with rushing in towards ennemies, surprise attacks or even running away from a one sided fight.)

This will create an extra layer of combat during PVP, more freedom given to the player and just overall allowing players to do more mechanical actions.

Especially with the OP punch 2 bow (I hate how powerful it is) , you can do some insane stuff with it even with the scuffed bow boost currently in the game.

I really don't believe this is an unfair/one-sided mechanic to have, as it can be used by all players just with a little bit of practice (you literally just shoot yourself as you're jumping forward, sounds easy as it is).

Also as someone who has actually used it in real fights in other servers, I can safely say it doesn't create disadvantages amongst players.

PS: If this mechanic has been intentionally scuffed or basically nerfed to crap, I beg you to take in consideration to making it cleaner and actually usable in combat.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I believe SkyWars is a game where the mechanics are almost 90% of the fun, as you proved it yourself by adding ridiculous crazy gadgets such as the Pegasus Feather, Bunny Boots, the throwable flashbang slimeballs (idk what it's called), etc.

This simple mechanic opens a number of doors for players during pvp and also creates a new layer to combat.

So I believe this mechanic can make the game more fun and enjoyable, also might attract more players to sky wars because it's really such a fun mechanic, even better than fireball boosts in bedwars i'd say.​

Extra Information:
Here's a quick demonstration of it in a real 1v1, used in a practice server in BuildUHC:

View: https://youtu.be/AEY7q4uXNs4

(BuildUHC is basically as close as we can get to practice 1v1 combat for jartex Sky Wars, so this can show pretty accurately what combat in sky wars would look like if you decide to implement this mechanic.)​

alyan

Donator
Donator
Upvote/+1 I completely agree with you

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
YaBoiBet​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
SkyWars​

What is your suggestion's title?
Adding Bow Boosting​

Suggestion Details:
Please add bow boosting into the game. It's one of the most fun mechanics in the game and it's basically as fun as fireball boosting mechanics in bedwars.​
(Bow boosting is hitting yourself with your own arrow mid air in order to gain momentum or to jump further, can help with rushing in towards ennemies, surprise attacks or even running away from a one sided fight.)​
This will create an extra layer of combat during PVP, more freedom given to the player and just overall allowing players to do more mechanical actions.​
Especially with the OP punch 2 bow (I hate how powerful it is) , you can do some insane stuff with it even with the scuffed bow boost currently in the game.​
I really don't believe this is an unfair/one-sided mechanic to have, as it can be used by all players just with a little bit of practice (you literally just shoot yourself as you're jumping forward, sounds easy as it is).​
Also as someone who has actually used it in real fights in other servers, I can safely say it doesn't create disadvantages amongst players.​
PS: If this mechanic has been intentionally scuffed or basically nerfed to crap, I beg you to take in consideration to making it cleaner and actually usable in combat.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I believe SkyWars is a game where the mechanics are almost 90% of the fun, as you proved it yourself by adding ridiculous crazy gadgets such as the Pegasus Feather, Bunny Boots, the throwable flashbang slimeballs (idk what it's called), etc.​
This simple mechanic opens a number of doors for players during pvp and also creates a new layer to combat.​
So I believe this mechanic can make the game more fun and enjoyable, also might attract more players to sky wars because it's really such a fun mechanic, even better than fireball boosts in bedwars i'd say.​

Extra Information:
Here's a quick demonstration of it in a real 1v1, used in a practice server in BuildUHC:​
(BuildUHC is basically as close as we can get to practice 1v1 combat for jartex Sky Wars, so this can show pretty accurately what combat in sky wars would look like if you decide to implement this mechanic.)​
Yo YaBoiBet YaBoiBet , After reviewing ur suggestion I have decided to Upvote/+1 it for following reason(s):
I'm not sure but bowboosting is a thing in sw ig, I remember doing it with a p2 bow before some weeks, still I'll give it a upvote.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
YaBoiBet

YaBoiBet

Yo YaBoiBet YaBoiBet , After reviewing ur suggestion I have decided to Upvote/+1 it for following reason(s):
I'm not sure but bowboosting is a thing in sw ig, I remember doing it with a p2 bow before some weeks, still I'll give it a upvote.
thanks for the upvote.
the current bow boost doesn't send you in the right direction, sometimes doesn't even hit you and is mad scuffed, it's only SLIGHTLY usable with the punch 2 bow lol

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
thanks for the upvote.
the current bow boost doesn't send you in the right direction, sometimes doesn't even hit you and is mad scuffed, it's only SLIGHTLY usable with the punch 2 bow lol
Well yeah I can see that.

murt

Donator
Donator
IGN
fwanchan
Hey there, such an awesome suggestion, an upvote by me! +1