Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Adding a Market Place chat on the discord server

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustThatNoob

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
JustThatNoob​

What is the suggestion about?
Adding a Market Place chat on the discord server​

Description:
So I was thinking of a chat where players can put up items that they are offering or items they are looking for

e.g.

JustThatNoob : Looking For Prison Keys , offering SBD keys

Taking a step further , you can even add costume emojis for keys , or tokens (the little sunflower thing) , or a banknote (piece of paper) to help players navigate more efficiently and look for what they are looking for with ease .

It saves time from , especially cross-game mode trading , staying in the server that you have decent items (keys lets say) and wasting time trying to get someone to trade with you . in that time you could be doing something worth your time like grinding mobs or grinding levels in your desired gamemode . It also makes it so who ever sees the Market place chat , wants to trade or is looking to trade , but putting a message out in the public chat , sometimes it gets cut out because too many people are talking or that most people are uninterested . Having this chat could allow players to smoothly execute trades .

On the other hand ,

Not everyone playing on the Jartex server is part of the discord or are active on it , this could cause some limitations to the amount of trades one can accomplish .

So in summery , I am suggesting a Marketplace chat on the discord server , similar to how there is a Marketplace here on the forums , but on this discord server , it would be smoother and quicker .

(this is only a suggestion)

Thank You!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Would help players more efficiently be able to execute smooth trades , allowing for players to easily communicate and discuss offers ext.
Saves the time of players to wait for someone to see the offer in the public chat (in-game)
Some people are a lot more active on discord than on the forums​

Extra Information:
I probably could have explained this better , but hey , suggestions​

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
Very helpfull indeed rather than going to the slow forums so
+1

MoudTage_

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
MoudTage_
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, HelloMCWorld​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • The chat will be constantly spammed and the offers will just disappear, a lot of people will go off topic, we're struggling to keep the assistance chat clean, imagine we add another chat.
    I think for now the forums will remain the only way.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ MoudTage_

Status
Not open for further replies.