Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Add more blocks

ZFQSoul

there are so much blocks and stuff missing that would be realy useful for building. I was starting a project and at the begining there was some stairs and blocks missing so i thought that im just gonna replace it with something different block until i noticed that i cant make stair blocks or slabs i need for that build to be nice and worth building.

You can find other blocks to replace the missing blocks or redesign your builds. This restriction is done to help the server to be less laggy. Nothing can be done to enable certain blocks and do keep in mind that this server is in a certain version and therefore some blocks are not in.

AG_2

Donator
Donator
IGN
ADITYA_GAMERZ2
there are so much blocks and stuff missing that would be realy useful for building. I was starting a project and at the begining there was some stairs and blocks missing so i thought that im just gonna replace it with something different block until i noticed that i cant make stair blocks or slabs i need for that build to be nice and worth building.
Adding more block is not possible as :-
  • It create more lag
  • Skyblock dream is in 1.8 and if you need more server need to update version and it create more lag