Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Add items and quality of life improvments to bedwars

NoCapLMAO

I have been playing on jartex for a fairly long time, and i think that they should add the:bridge egg, pop-up tower and invis pot.
Also change the prices of the iron sword and stone sword to 10 iron and 7 gold.
Speed up the generators in solo and doubles.

ItsFabrix

Donator
Donator
i think that they should add the:bridge egg, pop-up tower and invis pot.
Absolutely not, just no, stop suggesting Hypickle things which absolutely destroy how the game works, if invis is added, breaking a bed wouldn't even be much of an advantage, there are a few reasons Jartex BW is different from hypickle

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
There's reasons that people may like Jartex over hypixel, Invis potion is one of them. Those items are made for people who cannot bridge, cannot pvp to break a bed and cannot build quick enough to hide

Also this isn't the place to suggest things, Go here: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/

starpredetor

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
starpredetor
Hello NoCapLMAO NoCapLMAO
If you want to suggest a feature/changes please consider posting them on this sub-forum
-----------
On the other hand i think the prices of items are pretty fair and shouldn't be changed

Adenn

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Adeyn
-1 [Already suggested and denied, also stated by other's why the previous suggestion was denied]

RPS_GAMING

Even you have been playing on jartex for a fairly long time, why being like a inexperienced man ? :/
There are more ppl who already suggested this before you and the Result was a "Straight Denied".
I agree with all of the thing you have said except those 2 things first:- Bridge egg and Second :- Invis pots
why u want to make jartex like hypickle, let it be like jartex (as stated above jartex bedwars is made unique in its own way.)
Add bridge egg is just not a good idea at all, Completely Disagree (-1)
Second thing, Invis pots:- if invis pots gets added in the bedwars will be rip off in jartex cuz then everyone will abuse it and it will be terrible for almost more than half of bw plyrs

And if u want to suggest any thing this is not the correct place, u must give your suggestions here:- https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/suggestions.22/

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
Flyabove you have the clan krakans and you are the leader and please add me my IGN - Sujaygopu.