Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

BedWars Add Cooldown To Bows

zeeeeeeeeuss

IGN
zeeeeeeeeuss

Minecraft Username:
zeeeeeeeeuss​

What is your suggestion's title?
Add Cooldown To Bows​

Suggestion Details:
My suggestion is to add a cooldown (timer) on the bow in bedwars as some people get on leaderboard by just spamming bow and arrows also there is no way to counter that except some like ender pearls and things but i dont want to lose my winstreak just because i couldnt kill a bow spammer.This just ruins the experience of grinding,PvP and Showcasing your skills.Bow spammers get on leaderboard but people who really have skills cant get on leaderboard as they just get killed by some bow spammers.

I would really appreciate if you add a Cooldown to Bows maybe like 2-3 or to your liking but please add a cooldown.

Also this might be a very unique idea as no server has ever done this before.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This could improve the competition between players in PvP as their will not be bow spammers that much like they are right now and this could make Jartex a very unique as no other server have this also this might be marked as own idea.​

iTzTiagoGamer

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
iTzTiagoGamer
I do understand where the frustration is coming from, sometimes the games take too long to finish because there's always a bow spammer, but that doesn't mean it should be nerf, bows have been in minecraft for a long while and its a playstyle like many others, every player in the gamemode has it own play style and needs to adapt to the situation they are faced with. -1

Twx_

DownVote (-1)

Hi zeeeeeeeuss I understand your trouble writing this suggestion, but I will give you a downvote. for the following reasons
  • Adding a cooldown period to the bow is not a good thing, as it destroys its capabilities in the game, and it will be considered a bad weapon and will be excluded by players, which reduces the options in combat and trying to survive.
  • Adding this suggestion eliminates the chances of winning, as Sagittarius will be the one who makes the difference, difficulty and joy in winning. When a human is left alone in front of a group, he will have the opportunity to defend himself from afar using a bow to fight his way to a well-deserved victory. As for others, they will need to adapt and exert greater effort, which will make their victory difficult and deserved
  • This proposal will not make jartexnetwork distinct, but rather it will destroy the most important weapons that make the difference in play, which will give jartexnetwork a bad advantage.
  • The bow is not a bad thing as I mentioned, even if it is a bit annoying, but its in-game prices are high, which makes it worth it.
Thank you for your suggestion about jartexnetwork but I don't prefer it