Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison Add back the old leveling system and change quests

LOUAI_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
LOUAI_90​

What is your suggestion's title?
Add back the old leveling system and change quests​

Suggestion Details:
The old leveling system was simply fair and good to progress with, because F2P players were able to actually compete with p2w players, and it was also fun to progress and complete tasks ,because the rewards were actually guaranteed and worth it,​
quests are extremely boring and repetitive, and the chances to actually get something good is super rare, previously players would actually complete tasks and enjoy playing the game because they know that for sure they will get something good​
It took me a full week to get to level 50 and there is 300 levels, that means if you dont have skips there is no way you could finish the levels without the season ending, and doing the same thing over and over is simply too boring, and you only get rewarded after 5 or 10 levels which feels like you didnt progress at all, unlike getting something every 1 level which feels like you are actually progressing
The only thing that is good and actually fair about the new system is actually being able to compete in gtop with the xp that you get from quests​
I would like for you to add back the old leveling system and keep quests as an additional thing to do when you complete the levels, or when you want to compete in gtop or when you are simply bored​
Also add more levels to prison ( 200 + ), and add more rewards like a new special loot crates that you only get from completing levels

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will make prison more enjoyable and fair for players​
More players will play the gamemode​
Also remove or reduce the amount of keys of tasks that require you to open 2k - 4k keys​

Last edited:

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
Suggestion - Upvoted

Hello LOUAI_ LOUAI_ !

Thank you for making a suggestion. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been
UPVOTED! Have fun playing on our server!

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
I actually seem to like the suggestion

IGN
XEvilCrusaderX
You make a good point, especially about making levels go up to 200+…
I also agree with the quests being repetitive since there are only a few variants (mining different blocks, harvesting, applying enchants and randoms stuff like kills keys).
Furthermore reaching certain levels without the mythic pass is just pure pain and p2w.
Very good suggestion.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Minecraft Username:
LOUAI_90​

What is your suggestion's title?
Add back the old leveling system and change quests​

Suggestion Details:
The old leveling system was simply fair and good to progress with, because F2P players were able to actually compete with p2w players, and it was also fun to progress and complete tasks ,because the rewards were actually guaranteed and worth it,​
quests are extremely boring and repetitive, and the chances to actually get something good is super rare, previously players would actually complete tasks and enjoy playing the game because they know that for sure they will get something good​
It took me a full week to get to level 50 and there is 300 levels, that means if you dont have skips there is no way you could finish the levels without the season ending, and doing the same thing over and over is simply too boring, and you only get rewarded after 5 or 10 levels which feels like you didnt progress at all, unlike getting something every 1 level which feels like you are actually progressing
The only thing that is good and actually fair about the new system is actually being able to compete in gtop with the xp that you get from quests​
I would like for you to add back the old leveling system and keep quests as an additional thing to do when you complete the levels, or when you want to compete in gtop or when you are simply bored​
Also add more levels to prison ( 200 + ), and add more rewards like a new special loot crates that you only get from completing levels

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It will make prison more enjoyable and fair for players​
More players will play the gamemode​
Also remove or reduce the amount of keys of tasks that require you to open 2k - 4k keys​
Upvoted

Hello LOUAI,

Thank you for making a great suggestion.
It needs to be Upvoted