Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted TheBridge Add a wall on the bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gusto

Minecraft Username:
iGusto_​

What is the suggestion about?
Add a wall on the bridge​

Description:
As title says, add a wall on the bridge. This will prevent from people camping just to destroy your nexus. So there should be a wall at the beggining of the game (for 5 minutes) after the preparation wall should disappear and players can attack and rush each other normally.
As I said this is to prevent people from camping on your nexus and destroying it after 5 minutes/after preparation time.
Wall should be unbreakable.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
new minigame can be more interesting, gameplay mechanics and tactics will be better.​

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
+1000 , it is pretty easy to win now , as you know , just camp in enemy's nexus at 4:00 then wait 1 min and take the nexus down . Your suggestion is the fix.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Yeah, I agree with your suggestion. Players just rush and camp the Nexus. Have it so the players from the opposite team are not able to enter near the nexus at a certain radius during the grace period. This should prevent another team from camping/hiding.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
G

Gusto

Yeah, I agree with your suggestion. Players just rush and camp the Nexus. Have it so the players from the opposite team are not able to enter near the nexus at a certain radius during the grace period. This should prevent another team from camping/hiding.
basically same as wall, anything that works like wall and is preventing enemies from entering your base/ your part of the bridge would be helpful.

_D0GG0

Donator
Donator
IGN
_Doggo
Minecraft Username:
iGusto_

What is the suggestion about?
Add a wall on the bridge

Description:
As title says, add a wall on the bridge. This will prevent from people camping just to destroy your nexus. So there should be a wall at the beggining of the game (for 5 minutes) after the preparation wall should disappear and players can attack and rush each other normally.

As I said this is to prevent people from camping on your nexus and destroying it after 5 minutes/after preparation time.

Wall should be unbreakable.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
new minigame can be more interesting, gameplay mechanics and tactics will be better.
+1 but i think there should be 2 barriers on each side of diamonds so you can only get diamonds while pvp is enabled

Alex

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
ok time to abuse this feature to its fullest until it gets removed

Status
Not open for further replies.