Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Forums Accept suggestions !

BigSmile

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Ender_Sheep​

What is the suggestion about?
Accept suggestions !​

Description:
I want to start of this post by saying that suggestions forums is just a joke , don't trust me ? see this ...

View: https://imgur.com/a/bFrxHcr

I putted filter and prefix ' Accepted ' and there is NO post that is accepted either they hid the posts that are accepted or they didn't did anything except a skyblock post by @Moud_Tage guy i think .

Community is making SO many good suggestions , i m not saying accept everything but people put effort in these assuming they will get good reaction and being accepted. If you even deny this post , Suggestion Forums is just a joke where community give ideas and staff see them and just deny it .​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Giving a reason to this suggestions forums​

Extra Information:
Sorry if i accidentally insulted someone​

AutumnBomb1111

Donator
Donator
BigSmile BigSmile All the accepted and denied suggestions go to suggestions archive!

Grat3r

I putted filter and prefix ' Accepted ' and there is NO post that is accepted either they hid the posts that are accepted or they didn't did anything except a skyblock post by @Moud_Tage guy i think .
Hey BigSmile, you can check all the accepted/denied suggestions here.

JerryMine

Addicted Member
bruh the server care about profit and money not all maintain on player gameplay, and as mentioned if the idea takes long development they will just give up

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Minecraft Username:
Ender_Sheep

What is the suggestion about?
Accept suggestions !

Description:
I want to start of this post by saying that suggestions forums is just a joke , don't trust me ? see this ...

Community is making SO many good suggestions , i m not saying accept everything but people put effort in these assuming they will get good reaction and being accepted. If you even deny this post , Suggestion Forums is just a joke where community give ideas and staff see them and just deny it .

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Giving a reason to this suggestions forums

Extra Information:
Sorry if i accidentally insulted someone
eh? why post stupidity like this? Public Shame lol

Khosraw

Banned
Dude quit being such a ding dong. jartex = money = capitalism = pain

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
  • Accepted and denied suggestions goes to the suggestions archive as AutumnBomb stated above.
This suggestion will be denied.​
Have a great day/night,
Swervinng