Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied About Jartex Gold and and add other Payment method and Currency

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingYoo

Minecraft Username:
KingYoo​

What is your suggestion's title?
About Jartex Gold and and add other Payment method and Currency​

Suggestion Details:
I want to write first about jartex gold that you can win jartex gold in crates also like Ranks and Gkits etc and my second suggestion is that I discover this when I think to buy rank from jartex store like I am from Other Country like India, Pakistan, Iran and other and other so You have only some possible currency you don't have much I give you suggestion to add some more like pkr, inr, irr and also these countries local payment method like paytm, Google Pay, Jaaz Cash, Easy Paisa other etc.. Thank you for giving me Chance to give Suggestions I appreciate it and once again Thank You Very Much.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The Players in other countries might be happy if you add theres payment method and currecnies also theres a lot of easiness ( my English is not Perfect ) for them .. Thank You​

Extra Information:
I am not talking that these suggestions are the best but I think its good I just think that you don't just Decline this 1st read my both suggestions and than decide and rate both not once.. Thank You​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Already suggested and denied
Majority will never get added

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, KingYoo​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.