Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars About gold ranks not having chat restrictions ( cooldowns )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GurkenDonut

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
xXGurkenDonut

What is the suggestion about?
About gold ranks having more freedom

Description:
i think gold ranks shouldn't get a cooldown in chat, because they would already know that spamming can result in a punishment and if they buy a rank and get possibly muted or banned depends what they said. and why would someone pay money on a server and then break rules, and also i think you can make some certain ranks not gain any lag back because i think thats a thing in hypixel, if you could do that t=ti would be also awesome and make us more happy, Thank you for your time

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
it would give us more freedom and make the players happy

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
What could you possibly say on the minigames that would require you more than 1 sentence?
You said it yourself that they know spamming is not allowed,so why would they do it anyways?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
GurkenDonut

GurkenDonut

Donator
Donator
what if someone maybe misspelled something and they have to type it again but wait... there is a cooldown which makes it awkward. Maybe in a bedwars game i typed in team chat when i wanted to in shout, when u have cooldown its very annoying, buy i highly appreciate and respect your opinion

yassinoxgamer

Addicted Member
Donator
, and also i think you can make some certain ranks not gain any lag back because i think thats a thing in hypixel, if you could do that t=ti would be also awesome and make us more happy, Thank you for your time
what ??..

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
yeah but like why do you even bypass the cooldown when u buy a rank

JoltTheBolt

Known Member
Known Member
IGN
JoltTheBolt
If you say you won't break rules why would you want no cooldown. You can chat in Party chat with whoever you want and there is no cooldown in Party chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.