Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

A Wild Styx appeared!

Styx

'Ello

I have been playing JartexNetwork for over 4 - 5 months now, and since I popped into my head, Why don't I join the forums.

Note: I'm not very familiar with the forum, so don't think I can use very fancy stuff (You can correct me, If I mistakenly do something wrong)

I go by the name Styx, If you may wonder how I got this name, It was from a player in CS:GO, My name is Javohir and I'm currently 14 years old living with my family. I'm from Uzbekistan (very small country) and I usually been living in the United States of American (Easter Standard Time.) Hopefully this year I can go to high school, and thinking of becoming an engineer (Scientist)

Brief Hobbie
Hello my name is Styx and I'm 14 years old. I live in the United States and I'm currently studying Engineering. As for my spare time I like to hang out with friends and family, just having a good time overall. I have two main hobbies that have stuck with me since I was a little kid. Football: I've played for 3 years on a football club called DHC, won multiple trophies and was the Captain of every team I was in. And Fighting: Always wanted to have great fighting abilities for self defence purposes and whilst working out I like to keep my body fit n healthy. I intent MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) and kick boxing

Thank you for reading my introduction <3
Regards
Styx/Xalus

DoritoKiip

Addicted Member
I think Styx would be a great name for a new Pokemon, or is it already? I don't know :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Styx

Styx

Thanks all, for the warming welcomes!
Much appreciated <3

Regards
Styx