Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord A suggestion about letting people talk in #assistance-chat while muted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roro

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
CoinSystem

What is the suggestion about?
A suggestion about letting people talk in #assistance-chat while muted.

Description:
A mute is the worst thing that can occur to you on discord. Watching other people talk while you're just there watching.
I was wondering if it was possible to let muted users speak in #assistance-chat. Perhaps to ask about some explanation to why they were muted, or even to ask for assistance like anyone else since muted users are deprived from asking for help.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
That will let everyone have the right to ask for assistance, and will show how staff care about everyone, even muted users.

xpeH

Donator
Donator
I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to give you a -1 due to the fact
  • You can just message the staff member who muted you and you can ask why he/she muted you
  • If you need help, you can just message a staff member and they will respond as soon as possible

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
-1, Basically you're saying that we should make mute evading not punishable and not only that people can easily abuse this by going off-topic on purpose. This is just really un-needed.

Synsifyz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Synsifyz
-1, Basically you're saying that we should make mute evading not punishable and not only that people can easily abuse this by going off-topic on purpose. This is just really un-needed.
Agree

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello CoinSystem,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion.​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.