Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars A small picture of a player's skin when you hold tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon80

Minecraft Username:
Horizon80

What is the suggestion about?
A small picture of a player's skin when you hold tab.

Description:
This idea is mostly for fun it doesn't benefit a player very much i just think it would be pretty cool if you held tab and could see a person's skin and you could tell if they were a sweaty team or not.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can improve JartexNetwork so that players can hold tab and see if a player is sweaty (good at the game) or not

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
This idea can improve JartexNetwork so that players can hold tab and see if a player is sweaty (good at the game) or not
it doesn't work like that
Minecraft Username:
Horizon80

What is the suggestion about?
A small picture of a player's skin when you hold tab.

Description:
This idea is mostly for fun it doesn't benefit a player very much i just think it would be pretty cool if you held tab and could see a person's skin and you could tell if they were a sweaty team or not.

ill be neutral for now since it wont benefit the server since > 75% of the server are cracked players

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Horizon80

Horizon80

it doesn't work like that

ill be neutral for now since it wont benefit the server since > 75% of the server are cracked players
yes it doesn't help that much it would just be a cool feature. If your playing anything other than solo's because it's solos you have no teammate you can tell if other people in the game have "matching skins"

Last edited:

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
yes it doesn't help that much it would just be a cool feature. If your playing doubles or triples you can tell if other people in the game have "matching skins"
seeing if people have "matching skins" is not worth the effort of adding this

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I'm pretty sure there's a mod that shows other players' heads in Tab, I can't remember the name tho.
If I find it, I'll give you the link.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Horizon80

Horizon80

yes it doesn't help that much it would just be a cool feature. If your playing doubles or triples you can tell if other people in the game have "matching skins"

I'm pretty sure there's a mod that shows other players' heads in Tab, I can't remember the name tho.
If I find it, I'll give you the link.
Yes that's what i was trying to say

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Horizon80​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.