Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied A new way to report discord rule breakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

die4guy

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
HeroicGod_2

What is the suggestion about?
A new way to report discord rule breakers.

Description:
This report system need a bot preferably Punisher Bot.

So imagine if a user broke a rule, usually we ping a staff and they might not reply/take action.
But with this method, it's easy to punish them. The recommended bot is Punisher.

How this works is, a user broke a rule, we need to react the user's message with a specific emoji (default is SOS) and it notifies a specific role/specific user in a channel only staffs can see. The Punisher bot embeds the message that broke the rule, and with our own bot JartexNetwork, staffs can punish them. This is easy for staffs to punish the users. I have seen this method on so many servers. Here is an example:

https://prnt.sc/19ytb7s - A user broke a rule, and we have to SOS it.

https://prnt.sc/19ytqnn - The bot dms the user that SOSed the message.

https://prnt.sc/19yube6 - After giving a reason why did we SOSed it, the bot asks for confirmation of the report.

https://prnt.sc/19yunk8 - Now the bot will embed a message in a pvt channel showing the message, with who SOSed, all those stuff, and we can punish them by the commands. But, we already have Jartex Bot, so we don't need this bot (which I used) to punish.

OR

Implement this method to Jartex bot.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Helps keep the community clean.

Extra Information:
yes

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
well that opens up a whole new world lagging the bot and the server itself lmfao

Northern_Star

Donator
Donator
IGN
Avdan_Foxer
still a +1 as the time it takes for mods to punish the rule breakers they could do alot of harm

Technostein2

Donator
Donator
Or you can just simply @ a staff member to that msg's Reply, we have the logs so deleting won't help; either way, a staff member will have to respond to that SOS, no reaction time really changes, except users can just abuse the bot on any message that isn't really breaking any rules, and if you say that the bot @-s a specific role then that's more of a -1 from me, it basically @-s every staff member who is or isn't online, including those that are Staff away, which is useless.

mamboss

Donator
Donator
IGN
mamboss
as Techno said u just need to reply with tagging staff member or just screenshot and report

rLilJesus

Donator
Donator
Hey,

Pretty much the idea won't help here. Any meaningful and harmful as well as disrespectful comment on the Official server is prevented with the new addition of the Jartex Network Moderation System. Due to the staff team helping to build it of course credits to the amazing guy Rodagave115 Rodagave115 We were able to pull out ways of keeping the discord server a safer and more enjoyable place for everyone who wants to chill.

With the new moderation system we have, it is almost impossible to find anyone to be "abusing" or actually bypassing the system because like I said we aimed to make it almost unpassable so yeah you get the point.

Further on if there is indeed a way to pass the moderation system, PLEASE! do tag me to come and solve it as fast as possible, I am usually online on the discord server so anyone who tags me or has "worked' with me pretty much knows it.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Heroic​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • The new moderation system has been implemented not long ago, and so far it does not seem to have any flaws, this might be reconsidered in the future if any issue occurs.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.