Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied A new gamemode or prison event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Minecraft Username:
Thekillerwolf55​

What is your suggestion's title?
A new gamemode or prison event​

Suggestion Details:
So we all play prison, some of us don't like it and some lf us really enjoy playing it but what if we add more detail in prison for prison events or new gamemode

My idea-
What if we add more like a police prisoner story, where you start as a prisoner do some challenges rank up be a gangster and escape the prison with more rank ups there should be more hard challenges like pvp events. The first person to escape could win a price as jartex devs host prison event every week. So in conclusion it could be a new gamemode or it can be host as event​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Jartex have simple gamemodes like any other server do but if we add some idea with a existing gamemode it can be very fun instead of breaking blocks it can be escape the prison which could go popular and get many more players to enjoy it​

brasher21

Donator
Donator
IGN
brasher21
After Reviewing your suggestion, Ive decided to go for Neutral.

A gamemode with a whole new feature and change will most likely not attract players as they are used to the old school prison. However it may blast in popularity, in contrary to failing a project.

Moreover, if you want to suggest an event like you mentioned above, you can suggest it here:

https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/event_submissions/

Have a lovely day!

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
I think this is a event suggestion. Welp, I'm going to downvote it because I prefer the old school one. (people may also hack in pvp events)
Sorry man, it was my opinion:)

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Thekillerwolf55​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Although the idea of this new game mode and/or event seems nice, it would be following a similar structure to our current Prison game mode.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.