Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars a new BedWars event before the border shrinking starts (this will totally decrease the number of cam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
Arrydzn

What is the suggestion about?
a new BedWars event before the border shrinking starts (this will totally decrease the number of campers here )

Description:
So, I got no clue how to name it but, this event will be before the border shrink and it will remove any type of projectiles that the players currently have like Bow, KbStick, and etc, we can have fireballs but the fireballs delay will be increased even if they have a talent like that one

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will prevent retarded people to win just by spamming and hiding the whole game meanwhile the last guy or the last team was actually doing something, TRUST ME there are campers in almost every game that I have played here on Jartex this event will be also useful and for Skywars. I'm sorry if there are grammatical mistakes but I'm typing from phone and the keyboard on the screen is a bit messy. People who try to win with a sword will understand what I mean and why I want this event to be added.

XxGRManos

Donator
Donator
-1 um why do they have to clear lmost the inventory from bows etc if there will be the border that shrinks and they wont bow spam because if they are in their base and not in mid,the border will <<eat>> them

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello Arrydzn,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):​
  • I don't think this fits the vision we have for bedwars.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.