Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

A little bitch TyrelX whatever his name is muted me for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

General_Isopod

So im chirping the hell outa this hacker and then this dude tyrel Lil bitty anyways this little pig goes and mutes me lol. Anyways shout out to tyrel who should deff not have a moderator rank and i hope you have a horrid day little bugger lol.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
So im chirping the hell outa this hacker and then this dude tyrel Lil bitty anyways this little pig goes and mutes me lol. Anyways shout out to tyrel who should deff not have a moderator rank and i hope you have a horrid day little bugger lol.
So you are saying that because a staff member muted you for breaking the rules (Doing his job) he doesn't deserve staff?

Yanique1

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
You broke a rule and got muted. Seems fair to me.

Tyrelle Tyrelle lock this thread

die4guy

Addicted Member
Donator
1. Learn to spell
2. Tyrelle is not a moderator, he is a helper
3. He muted you for a valid reason (maybe swearing) and you gotta admit that. Just wait out the mute kid.

GL0CKK

Donator
Donator
You broke a rule and got muted. That's it, If you feel like the mute is unjustified feel free to make an unmute appeal here.

~Thread locked~

Status
Not open for further replies.