Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames A extra prize for first place for minigames events

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Minecraft Username:
iFlyYT​

What is your suggestion's title?
A extra prize for first place for minigames events​

Suggestion Details:
Hello! I recently seen this suggestion and I had a similar idea ( https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/event-winner-role.213926/. ), It would be a amazing feature to add a win effect that is only given to first place event winners that are on minigames.

A few things, I'm only saying minigames as I'm unaware on what else you could do for the other gamemodes (Make a suggestion if you got an idea for that!)

You could change a few things on this like having an expiry date for the win effect or the possession gets removed every year or so. That element could be changed and experimented with.

^ Just had another idea of making it being different every single year. Kind of like the minecon capes so the win effect would be different every year but then I feel like that it would be a pointless idea to make the win effect expire (Again, Very unsure on what to do with them)

I'm not sure about the win effect should be, I was thinking something similar like the clan Chinese dragon and I thought for a bit and had a few ideas:

Chocolate bar win effect
A win effect that can be controlled with both mouse and keyboard. (Like a flying carpet)
(And that is all I got for that! Maybe suggest a few things in the comments)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Would give more motive to winning an event and would be a cool little feature​

Extra Information:
Credits of the idea: Opalestia and myself.
Gotten the idea while speaking to them.​

progamezia

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
IGN
progamezia
+1,gives more reason for competing in these events

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello! I recently seen this suggestion and I had a similar idea ( https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/event-winner-role.213926/. ), It would be a amazing feature to add a win effect that is only given to first place event winners that are on minigames.​
was for the discord server by the way, like when you win a event ingame you would get the event winner role in the discord
Opalestia Opalestia you're too much obsessed with chocolate, i will remove every single one from your fridge
asides that +1