Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Discord #2 rule of discord server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
nether_watcher

What is the suggestion about?
#2 rule of discord server

Description:
I want to request from admins and mods to change #2 rule discord.

It says:no advertising on server (no ip/no advertising other servers)

I want staff to add no advertising any Minecraft servers. Advertising non minecraft servers are allowed) because some people think no advertising other servers means all server in the entire discord. Someone was advertising in DMs non minecraft servers and a guy was spamming in main chat its not allowed and the guy that said its not allowed was going against staff because staff said its allowed. He was going against staff and he got muted. It makes me sad how he didn't understand #2 rule. I dont want to see something this sad and that's why i requested this change to rules.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It helps people understand #2 rule better and they wont get muted by only a misunderstand

Extra Information:
I hope staff accept this to stop misunderstanding of other people.

Thank you

Last edited:

iGapy_

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
DM Advertising is not bannable anymore unless it's mc server adv..

DaddyZoiko

Donator
Donator
Any sort of advertising in restricted. But. There aren't any bots on your messages to help with the cleanse of a server link or ip (there aint no staff in your dms either). So the best thing to do if someone is advertising in your dms is to.
·Not care. (Simply just avoid replying or even taking a look at the server).
·Inform a staff member about it. (So i'm pretty sure if he is from the Jartex's discord server and he advertises something in your dms and you tell a staff member the player I THINK will get punished.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
N
Staff is banning DM advertising related to minecraft servers.
Some people think servers mean all servers possible i just want staff to add MINECRAFT SERVERS not SERVERS
For example one guy was argueing with staff that all servers are disallowed like 4 hours ago and the guy got muted for that and it made me sad how a misunderstand resulted a mute

Slash

Donator
Donator
Advertising other discord servers is bannable tho ?

k4otIc_girl

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, nether_watcher​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind regards,
k4otIc_girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.