Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied 1v1 bots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch090999

Minecraft Username:
Mitch​

What is the suggestion about?
1v1 bots​

Description:
Just for fun, 1v1 bots for every gamemode​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
For example, your favorite mode is soup pvp and nobody is queued. This is where the 1v1 bots gets handy​

Extra Information:
Idk​

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
-1 First of all, You didn't provide reasons how or why is this when you can just wait, Second, What bot do you want? A bot that moves like pro and it will be hard because bots will not be using any other items in their inventory (experienced from bot addons in single players) means they will not use any healing items or pots or gaps or even if they made a pro bot that will still be hard for devs and they'll just make it because there's no player in a mode so i'll downvote this.

• Agree
Reactions: ovq
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Mitch090999

Mitch090999

-1 First of all, You didn't provide reasons how or why is this when you can just wait, Second, What bot do you want? A bot that moves like pro and it will be hard because bots will not be using any other items in their inventory (experienced from bot addons in single players) means they will not use any healing items or pots or gaps or even if they made a pro bot that will still be hard for devs and they'll just make it because there's no player in a mode so i'll downvote this.
Yup wait for people that doest like soup pvp to come in plus i already said what bots do i like i said (bots for every gamenode) and i already provided reasons because of people not queing up on modes that some people like. One more is 1v1 bot plugins is downloadable thats the reason i suggested this

Doctor_lobstar

I just want to say. There ar enough people on the server to play every game mode.but you wil not have to wait for 10 min. In 1 or 2 min u will have a player to play with.And its hard to do so. So i will downvote it.

BigSmile

Addicted Member
what will you do with stabbing bots if you can cyberbully real people ?

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Mitch090999​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Status
Not open for further replies.