Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Immortal Factions 1v1 Arena at warp fps

Xxstefan350xX

IGN
Xxstefan350xX

Minecraft Username:
Xxstefan350xX​

What is your suggestion's title?
1v1 Arena at warp fps​

Suggestion Details:
If this is possible it would be a great addition to jartex and would boost the player count, due to making it more enjoyable and fair to all players.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
The fights in any warp usualy end with a person who wanted a fair fight getting ganked. Every modern factions server has this implemented and it is a very good addition to basically any gamemode with PvP it would make a lot of players consider coming to grind or get stuff in any way so they can have fair fights. Make this system and watch the player count skyrocket.
Factions is all about the f top and pvp so why not make the 2nd category better and more enjoyable to all parties. Factions has gone pretty silent due to one faction leading the pvp and having the best loot and it makes them unkillable due to thier number of players fighting I understand this js a big addition but i hope to see it in any incoming seasons. (I will appeal :> )

Sincirely,
Stefan.​

Extra Information:
This has been added in a lot of new servers and is a very good thing to be added.​

hiihhahaha

IGN
MahmudiTheBomber
Actually good suggestion especially with all the pets like cage and spider no one is surviving anything above a 1v1 at warp fps when there also is no pearls. Think about it and implement it 🙏🙏