Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

10 Tips For Factions

WhySalty

1. Claim your base as far away from everyone else as you can. Usually when I am looking for a place to build, I walk at least 2000 blocks away from the nearest other base or spawn. This keeps your faction base secret, hard to find, and near abundant resources. If you have to raid another faction, just use the /warp crates command to get out of your base.

2. Never accept TP requests from anyone outside your faction. Nobody should know how to find you. It's pretty easy for someone to say, "Hey bro, I'll trade diamonds for wood. Can I tp to you?" and set home in the faction base so that he can return and raid later. If you must interact with someone, warp to somewhere else to trade - and bring a sword just in case!

3. Don't build ANYTHING with wood! I learned this the hard way. I think you know why. But, you say, cobble is darn ugly but good! There are many alternatives to cobble, like stone bricks, obsidian (build carefully!), and smelted stone.

4. Or you can get creative with your base. A method that often works is to build some houses above ground, claim, then TNT above ground here and there so that it looks griefed. Then make your real base nearby and far underground or above whatever you choose. It helps hide your base pretty good. Try to think of other ways to fool people.

5. To prevent xrayers, make a room lined with gold ore blocks (not smelted yet) because gold is pretty useless - no xrayer wants gold when they can have diamonds instead - and put your chests inside. It works great!

6. Don't invite just anyone to your faction. Some people will beg to join, then steal all your stuff and grief when they do join this is bannable but you wont know if you get your stuff back - then leave and move on to the next faction. If you are considering inviting someone to join, make sure they don't have a bad reputation and make a discord about your factions and have a recruitment part of it. If you notice other people complaining that the person griefed or stole, don't invite him.

7. Put a penalty for dying in your faction. Example : If you die, you must give the owner a diamond its useless but its something for beginners.

8. If you play a server where factions have money, regularily ask each member to pay his or her dues - example : membership costs 50 currency per day or something like that, and if you don't pay up for a week, you get kicked. So in case of emergency and someone steals your diamonds, you have insurance - a nice supply of cash to buy new stuff useless but to be honest i dont know lol!

10. Finally, be overall nice. Don't invite raiders. You can raid and steal from other factions (thats alot of fun), but don't say things like "My faction is the best! You will never find my base! Yours sucks!". The best faction is the stealthy one.

S

Shayy

all ur tips is bad because when i followed them i got bullied
That's unlucky, but what do you mean you got bullied? Were players being rude at you or at you using the tips as how would they know you're following these tips?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WhySalty

WhySalty

That's unlucky, but what do you mean you got bullied? Were players being rude at you or at you using the tips as how would they know you're following these tips?
Hes being sarcastic

giasce

Another tip: buy immortal rank and store all good loot on ur pvs and ec and also your inventory and log off to prevent getting raided and lose stuff.